Kay Sidway Award Nomination Form
Each year, the Kay Sidway Award of the Concord Regional VNA is presented to an individual from the community who has demonstrated concern for children and families in the community over a period of years. The award was initially presented to Kay Sidway in 1998 for her endless love and commitment to the children of the Concord community. In honor of her extraordinary dedication, the Kay Sidway Award was established by Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association as an annual award to recognize a woman or a man who, like Kay, has devoted themself to the education, nurturing, and well-being of families in the greater Concord area.
Kay Sidway Award Criteria
- Role model through their work to improve the quality of life for fellow citizens
- Demonstrated concern for the health and well-being of all in the community
- Made a positive impact for children and families in the greater Concord or Merrimack County area
- Demonstrated a commitment to the education, nurturing and the well-being of families
- Has collaborated with local agencies to identify needs that when addressed strengthen families in our community