The weeks and months following the death of a loved one are difficult. During this time, people experience many different feelings, and sometimes changes to sleeping and eating habits and energy levels. Each person's grief experience is unique and there is a wide range of "normal." Our agency can support you through this challenging time. For more information on any of the services and programs, please call (603) 410-9917 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-person programs have been suspended at this time due to COVID-19, however, we are offering many programs online.
- Bereavement assessment
- Support throughout the hospice stay for funeral/memorial service planning
- Grief educational materials and community resources provided to the bereaved
- Cards, letters, and telephone calls offering support
- One-on-one visits provided by staff or bereavement volunteers
- Community memorial services
- Grief Support Groups (see below)