Concord Regional VNA is monitoring the progression of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) in alignment with the most current guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the New Hampshire Department of Public Health.
Concord Regional VNA clinicians are asking all patients if they or a close family member or contact have the following symptoms:
- Fever greater than 100.0 F
- Shortness of breath
Our agency is also taking additional steps by:
- Asking patients and employees travel-related questions
- Requiring employees to clean work surfaces
- Conducting screenings of employees who have symptoms of respiratory illness
- Providing daily updates to help keep employees informed
As always, we remind everyone to follow CDC recommendations by:
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water is unavailable, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then promptly discard the tissue in the trash
- Avoiding touching eyes, mouth, and nose with unwashed hands
- Avoiding sharing of personal items such as water bottles or utensils
- Getting the annual influenza vaccine because it is not too late to protect yourself from the flu
To get the facts about COVID-19, visit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the New Hampshire Department of Public Health, or the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services.